Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Stop Smoking ...NOW...YOU CAN...I DID

I guess it is more than a year since I had stopped smoking. Yeah..that's the way !!!

The technique used by me was a bit unique, so felt it could be used by someone else too. I had been smoking for about 14 years. I had, as every other smoker tried many times but was unsuccessful. I could stop for a maximum period of 3 days and then the feelings would become stronger then ever.

I needed a strong purpose/desire.

The first strong try was for "my sister's request". It was a very strong desire and I was able to stop for 15 days but then again, I started after meeting a friend. A puff became a small cig, and 1 cig, 2 ... and my normal quota of 3 became 5...I thought that I would be able to leave it but again it became a continuous affair.

I knew something was wrong at that stage, since I had a strong desire to leave smoking but unfortunately my progress had setbacks. I started my search for answers. I came across an article that had something like "soul clearing ", mentioned. The article mentioned that there are friendly entities (harmless/harmful depending upon the person) that are attached to the astral body. They would have your similar likes and dislikes but some of them may have some bad habits too. Even if you will to leave a certain habit, their desire would entice you back to the same point. So, the only way to get rid of the desire in entirety is to first get rid of the entities.

For example: A spiritual person would have spiritual entities that help him in his knowledge quest but they would also have the desire to smoke and they satisfy their feelings through him. A trade-off happens most of the times.

The final attempt had the final purpose was that "my sister's request" and "body purification". I cleansed my body of all these entities. I requested them, and compelled them to leave my body through proper directions.

I was stunned with what happened next. I did not have any desire to smoke at all even if I stood near the persons who smoked. That yearning was gone in entirety. But anyway, I avoided all smokers as much as possible for the next fortnight. I did get that desire after 15 days (return of the entity) ... but I had become very careful then and forced them to leave again. Now, I do not have any desire to smoke even if I stand near smokers. In fact, I have become aware of the smell of tobacco. It smelt like a "corpse" !!!

I wish to thank all beings that had helped me in this endeavor and a big thanks to my sister "Chomi". It would not have been possible without her help.

There’s no such thing as you can’t…You Can…You Can…But you have to try first…and keep trying for success.

1 comment:

Hari said...

The technique is not for smokers only. It can be used by any person. It can be used to cure diseases also. And the best part is that it works. I am one of the examples for it.