Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Magic Lamps

I was walking to my car the other day and was thinking, it has been a long time since anything mystical has happened around me. What if this street lamp, turns off by itself the moment I stepped under it? I mentioned it to my wife too. And the lamp...

It did! Just that one turned off. (I heard a click)

My wife was surprised too.

About 2 days back, we were walking to the beach and this lamp was not burning, and a wishful thought what if it turned on the moment I stepped under it.

(Click!) It did again! It turned on!

My wife was again surprised.

No wonder, she calls me her Harry Potter!

I am waiting for the last potter series, the Deathly Hallow. And hope that the main characters do not die... We, who take after the characters in our portrait, will like to win over evil always.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The new look of ur bog is very intersting ...