Friday, October 13, 2006

Questions for life …

- What is life ?
- Why are we here now ?
- What is the purpose of life ?
- Why do we die before/after enlightenment?
- What stage is enlightenment ?
- If the purpose of the human birth is until enlightenment, what am I doing here working my life off for money ?
- If enlightenment is my path, why was I not blessed with money so that I could concentrate on enlightenment ?
- What happens after death ?
- What determines my next birth ?
- How does birth as a human guarantee a transfer to another dimension ?
- Why is the law of Karma possible ?
- If Karma is there, pariharams are able to reduce bad effects, why is there Karma?
- Why is that some persons die even if pariharams are made ?
- Why cannot I sacrifice for someone else ?
- If love can make anything happen, why is it not happening ?
- What causes death ?
- How does one body affect another though marriage ?
- How does the life change after marriage ?
- Why is not possible to write off all debts in just one birth ?
- How does life (soul) come into the new born baby ?
- If the soul is able to choose the parents, is there a similar world as earth in another dimension ?
- How are multiple dimensions (ghost / after death / deva loka / ashura loka / shiva loka etc) existing ?
- If dreaming is considered as life in another dimension, does the soul just pass from one dimension to another and how does it exist simultaneously in several dimensions ?
- What is reality ?
- If “siddhi’s” should not be used, then why are they there ?
- Where does the soul reside in the human body ?
- If the soul is part “God”, why I am searching for him outside ?
- How do I achieve/realize "God" ?

I need ANSWERS and this is not the end of my list neither am I a novice to these questions and search for answers.


Who knows ?

No comments: