Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Diwali was good ...

This year Diwali went well. I did manage to get some good photos with my camera. Some of them may not be excellent due to the fact that I did not still get myself a good stand and all the photos were hand-shot. The minimum time exposure being 0.5 secs to 10 secs. My hand was pretty stable...on most of the shots. My sister did exceedingly well...and she bravely set off many cracker...I was the watchful one...One of the rockets headed straight into the neighbours house
(6 secs at aperture 18)


...we did peep after a couple of secs to verify that all were well.
The arial shots were fantastic.
(4 secs at aperture 18)



and a link to one which I made into a wallpaper Glitterring_gems.jpg.


1 comment:

Hari said...

Hey Choms,
I think your browser settings are preventing you from viewing. Do you see an image place holder or something there in the first place. I don't seem to have any errors viewing from home or other places.